Saturday, April 26, 2008

SYDNEY AUSTRALIA


November 2007~
What a trip! We made it back, can you believe it? Bart...the lucky duck, got to go over on business and I got to tag along. I was not complaining. It was like a dream. 

FIRST STOP
We started out in Sydney. Absolutely georgeous! It was nice warm weather. As we walked out to the bay where the Sydney Opera House was, it was very windy. We learned that when the opera house was constructed it was meant to look like a ship with sails. I think they did a pretty good job.  

The Sydney Harbor Bridge was
 massive. I couldn't believe how tall it was. They actually had tours where you could walk up on top of the bridge.I don't think I could have done that. Heights are not my thing.





 We stayed in an area called King's Cross- which we found out later has a shady reputation. We stayed in the Holiday Inn, which was actually very nice. We walked everywhere in Sydney. We ate great food, went to little China Town, walked beautiful gardens, found the local church branch, went shopping, and ate Baramundi. Bart's business trip aspect went very well and we enjoyed every minute. 4 days of excitement!


1 comment:

wurstens5 said...

Yea some new pictures. I want to go there. You will have to be my tour guide some day.