Sunday, November 16, 2008

New York summer 2008


This was on our lovely summer trip to New York.  I thought I would post this since I wanted to put something on my blog and I haven't done so in a very long time. I will do better. I will have to look for good photo ops.  
New York was wonderful! We started out in New York City. The city life was so much fun. We loved it and walked everywhere. Our next stop was Rochester. We got to visit Marisa and see family. We loved having a chance to catch up with everyone. We also got to visit the church history sites including the sacred grove. Next, it was Niagra Falls, which is where we took this picture. Then, we ended and flew home from Buffalo, NY. There I got to see my good friend Cathy. I hadn't seen her since 2000. We loved the trip!!

5 comments:

wurstens5 said...

Good to see your still alive and blogging once in a while. I know your life is more exciting. Can't wait to see you next week!!!

emily+brett said...

Hooorrraayy!!Keep the posts coming! I always post about stupid little things. Even if it is a picture of Nacho lounging around, post it! Love you guys :)

Kjerstin said...

Bart!! I found you in the blogging world... OK well, it wasn't that hard because Emily had you guys on, but I thought it was exciting... hope you guys are doing well!!

Nettie! said...

Beautiful picture Crystal.

alli said...

I found your blog on Annette's site. Sounds like your trip to NY was a blast. That is on my "places to travel before I die" list. Lets hope I make it!