Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday


This post is long over-due...Koda is already 13 months old. My little baby is growing up too fast. I have loves all the stages...but Koda is almost no longer a baby anymore. Of course, I forget about that during his tantrums. :) Koda loved his cake. At first he was very cautious...and seemed to not like the sticky cake on his hands. But once he got a taste...he loved it! He ate 2 whole pieces.
Getting every last bite.

Some of Koda's favorite guests!

He loved his presents. Thank you everyone.
This toy is one of his favorites...now he walks everywhere with it. Cheyenne what a great idea!




1 comment:

Kendall said...

We wish we could have been there to celebrate with him. I love the picture, though. I feel like I'm staying involved and connected just by reading the blog so keep the posts coming. Miss you guys!