Saturday, January 29, 2011

What a Week!









This has been an amazing week - we will keep you in suspense with all the details. Just wanted to post some pictures of the newest member of the Mills family. Kashe Dine' Mills was born Wednesday night, he was 6 lbs 12 oz and was 20 inches long. We were blessed to bring him home on Friday night. Here are some pictures from the Hospital and his first night home. Cheyenne is a legend, she did so amazing. Enjoy, and we will post more in the next few days.

9 comments:

Amy K said...

He is so precious, and your pictures are amazing. I've been dying to see pictures, and know that everything is good. I'm so glad you posted. I'm happy for you and Bart. Cheyenne is beautiful, and so is the baby she made. Congratulations!

Alisha said...

Congrats! He is so cute! We are so excited for you guys!

emily+brett said...

i need to come see him. he is just adorable. i love the one with his eyes open. so presious!

Jess said...

Wow Congratulations you guys! What a beautiful family!!!

Crystal said...

Crystal! I don't know why we're not blogging buddies already;0) I just checked yours today (via Cherisse's blog) and WOW! CONGRATULATIONS you guys! That is soooo awesome! What a sweet family!! It's crazy how we're in the same ward, but we hardly see you guys!! Hope all is well! Send me your email address so I can send you an invite to my blog (it's set to private) And Congrats again! Do you need anything?? New babies are such a joy and blessing!!

Crystal said...

oops, here's my email: crystaltewa@hotmail.com

Kjerstin said...

Adorable!! He is seriously so cute, congrats!

Birdnest said...

Congratulations! He is so precious! I know you will enjoy him. Thanks for the adorable pics!

wurstens5 said...

Aww, he is so cute! Can't wait to meet him. Come visit soon!