Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Day in the Life of the Mills

Well, I guess you could say half-a-day, since it's only noon. I always feel like we don't accomplish much before the day is over. But we have good times. :)

Today we shaved Koda's hair. I actually shaved it with a no.4 yesterday, but he moved at the last little bit (when I was almost done) and I shaved a line in the side of his head. Needless to say...the shaved head looks great now. He looks so grown up.

Koda loves his meals. He loves to get every last drop.


Kashe likes to just hang out. He is getting so big. I have started putting away some of his newborn clothes. He is so long that length is a problem. Today he is wearing 3 month pants.

Koda loves to torment Nacho. Nacho just flinches and takes it. What a good cat. Koda knows how to be soft, but actually doing it is a different story.

4 comments:

The Hendricks said...

koda is getting soo big! can't believe it. As for Kashe growing in the length department, i feel your pain. Max was in 18 month clothes when he was 8 months old... not okay! why do these kids have to get so big on us? sad. Kashe is so handsome! still need to meet this man.

Crystal said...

Oh you have such adorable boys! Love Koda's new doo so cute! He really does look so grown. I always think my little boy looks so big when we cut his hair. It's so cute. And I love your kitty! We had an orange kitten once that we named Nacho! I'm still trying to convince Gaylon that we need a kitty. haha. He thinks our dog is enough...which I probably should agree...but I think cats are fun too! Love reading your blog!!!

Nico, Zara and little David said...

Crystal, you have such cute boys!!!

Kendall said...

We sure miss you guys!! Love the pictures.