Monday, February 14, 2011

Photo Shoot

Bart and I attempted our own little photo shoot. We hope you enjoy the pictures. I absolutely love photography! I enjoyed taking it in High School and then later at UVU with my friend Amy. I definitely don't know very much, but between Bart and I...we had a lot of fun taking the photos. I just couldn't bring myself to pay $400-$500 for a newborn photo session.

It was funny because the only way we could get Kashe to relax and sleep was to run the vacuum. It must have been a crazy sight seeing our make-shift little studio in the kitchen with the vacuum going at 11pm. :)

Here is precious Kashe...














3 comments:

Kendall said...

Oh My Goodness!!! You should do photography professionally!! Those are amazing! He is adorable. I can't wait to meet him.

Crystal said...

These are beautiful! He is such a sweetheart!!

Nico, Zara and little David said...

Crystal, beautiful photos!!! Way better than in any studio!!!