Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

The boys had so much fun today. We started off by hitting the offices of Elizabeth's dad and Eric. Then we went to Bart's office. The kids got to go through mini spook alleys (which koda was very nervous about), pop balloons to get candy, and eat lots of sweets!!!!

Koda was a fireman and Kashe was a minion (from Dispicable Me). Renata knitted him a cute minion hat. I got lots of compliments on it!! 

This evening we went trick-or-treating around the neighborhood with Jack and Graham. That little threesome could hardly wait. They were running door to door. At first Kashe kept up, but eventually he went more of a normal pace. 

What a great time! The kids were bouncing off the walls tonight...and I don't know that they got more than a few bites of normal food today. The joys of Halloween! 

Tonight while I was laying in bed with koda, while he fell asleep...he was rubbing the minky blanket, my thoughts were taken back. When he was a baby, he used to do this to fall asleep. My little boy is so grown up. I am so excited for him, but I also miss my baby. 



This is Kashe blinking. For some reason he has been blinking a lot this past week. I wonder if it had something to do with the song, "Do as I'm Doing"...we sang this a couple weeks ago...and we did blinking. Ever since then, Kashe seems to deliberately blink. It's so funny!!!

I love these cuties!! 

No comments: