Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Koda Bear

On Saturday we had a bday party for koda. It was a lot of fun!!! 

Koda has been crossing off the days on the calendar until his party. That morning we decorated in yellow and red for a firan Sam birthday. The boys were both so helpful and wanted to climb the ladder and hand me balloons to hang. 

For the party the boys wore their fireman costumes. It was fun to see everyone and enjoy spending time with family.

Grandma Mercier was their, Scott & Emily , Marisa and Tyson, Great-Grandma Darling, Grandma & Grandpa Gordon, Chey & Sterling (I think that's his name...sorry), Grandma Bench & Stormy, Grandpa Marks, Karissa & Kevin, Shareen & Nathan. It was a lot of fun!!!! 

Koda was all smiles. Kashe was wanting the party for himself, so that was a little hard. But he got some consolation gifts...so cute!!! 

I took pics, but they are on my other camera. I will have to post some later. 

No comments: