Tuesday, February 2, 2010

3 months old!

Koda is 3 months old!!! Wow, he is growing up so fast. He is just such a sweetie. He is so happy all the time and is just such a good baby.
Some of his 3 month milestones...

Marley & Me... Koda has already started making friends.

He loves to blow bubbles...now I see why the bibs come in handy.

He loves his hands. Sometimes he will just stare at them for long moments.

Koda is probably about 13 lbs now. He is now in 3-6mo clothes. He laughs and gives cheesy grins. He loves his second mom- Kendall! He enjoys playing with Rhaegan & Marley (sorry, I probably didn't spell that right). He eats 6oz now from his bottle. He can hold his head up when he is on his stomach. He can hold his binky and by accident gets it back up to his mouth again (not in the mouth all the way, but close). He will follow you when you are walking across the room. He loves to hear you sing. He sometimes coo's at his books when we read to him.

Wow, our little man is getting so old! I love being a mom!!!

4 comments:

wurstens5 said...

Wow I can't believe he is 3 months already. So cute!

Tamara said...

Wow! That's awesome!! Isn't it just so much fun?? Just wait it gets better (I know hard to believe)!

p.s. I'm so glad you got the bumbo! We love using ours.

Nettie! said...

That went by fast!!! He is so adorable!

Erwin Marks said...

Oh, Crystal, Koda is darling!! I love his chubby cheeks, I just want to squeeze them!! I always loved watching my kids discover new things. I'm so happy for you, you're such an awesome mom!! Love Ya Guys