Saturday, February 27, 2010

Life is Crazy...


I find myself sitting here (12:29 am) blogging, when I really need to go to bed. This is why I never get into it much...it's addicting. Life has been a whirlwind lately. We finally finished up moving out of our little condo last Thursday. Can you believe it? We will miss our first real neighborhood and all our friends. I have been pretty depressed all day...just feeling a little blue. My in-laws just left on their mission to the Marshall Islands (I will miss them terribly), Koda has been sick with the flu the last 2 days, Bart just came down with the flu, I am no longer a 30 sec sprint away from some of my closest friends, our house is a mess with so much unpacking still to do, I had to leave my YW and YW leaders, and I did not getting any homework done this weekend. Okay, I'm done with my little pity party. Life really is good and I have so much to be thankful for. I have an amazing husband, the cutest little boy ever, and all my family and friends are safe at the moment. Good times.

3 comments:

Jason said...

man, you did shoot out of here fast......even though you moved, i guess we can still be friends. sorry we didn't help you move, we were still on our trip when we go the text from shae. we'll miss having you around as well.

Alisha said...

I am sorry that Koda and Bart have the flu. Luckily none of us have had the flu this season. If you need any help moving or anything else let us know. I missed seeing you a couple of weeks ago. I got to play with Koda though and he is so cute!

emily+brett said...

we will miss you sooo much. don't worry, we will still see eachother! love the new blog header!!!